Friends of the Trust are influential leaders and thinkers in the water space in Australia. Each of the Friends are highly regarded and have significantly contributed to Australia through their careers or personal lives, many having been awarded national honours.
Friends contribute as little or as much time and energy to the Trust as they wish at any given time. Contributions include:
- mentoring Fellows,
- speaking at intimate lunches or Trust events,
- writing for Trust publications such as BRIDGING or other publications on behalf of the Trust,
- speaking at events or conferences on behalf of the Trust,
- contributing to Trust Leadership Programs, and
- assisting individual Fellows with professional development or offering guidance.
The Trust is indebted to this group of extremely accomplished individuals, whatever their level of involvement, as they pass on their skills, experience, understanding and wisdom to the next generation of Australian water leaders.
Becoming a Friend of the Trust is by invitation only. If you would like to nominate someone for consideration by the Board, please contact email@example.com