Our Purpose is to carry on the legacy of the late Professor Peter Cullen AO by:
- Strengthening the understanding between science, policy and stakeholders in management of water and environment,
- Supporting researchers and professionals ‘who can speak for the rivers’ with clarity and credibility,
- Promoting informed exchange and debate on important water and environmental management issues,
- Building capacity in science and policy for water and environmental management,
- Building links between the scientific and political communities in order to promote effective management of our river systems.