Each year the Peter Cullen Trust offers a number of scholarships across its programs to enable individuals the opportunity to participate on the Science to Policy and Women in Water Leadership Programs.
2020 SCIENCE TO POLICY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
For 2019, the Trust is delighted to confirm that the following scholarships have been awarded:
- Vicky Cullen Scholarship – for applicants from Aboriginal and Torres St Islander communities
- Peter Cullen Indigenous Scholarship – for applicants from Aboriginal and Torres St Islander communities
- Jigsaw Farms Scholarship – open to all
- Professor John Langford Scholarship – open to all
- Glencore Scholarships x TWO – open to one participant each from communities in which Glencore operates in NSW and QLD respectively.