Bridging December 2018
Please enjoy reading this large edition of ‘Bridging’ newsletter:
Articles this edition:
- Do you speak waterish? By Sarina Loo & Janet Pritchard.
- Assessing the socio-economic value of environmental and recreational water.By Tony Baker & Natalie Dando.
- Expert review of return flows gives greater assurance to Basin Plan rollout. By Phillip Glyde.
- Strengthening compliance in the Murray-Darling Basin. By Phillip Glyde.
- Why Australia needs a new water reform agenda (summary of the Peter Cullen Lecture 2018).
13 pages of news and updates, including several reports of activities:
- From the CEO, the Board & Programs.
- News of Friends, Fellows and sponsors:
Achievements & initiatives in water & environment;
Presentations & appearances; |
PCT people’s publications;
Culmination of 2018 activities;
And, as always:
- Acknowledgement of our generous sponsors, donors and partners
- PCT people in this edition
- Peter Cullen Trust contact details.