The Peter Cullen Trust today released its Annual Report for the FY 2022-23. The report can be downloaded HERE
Outgoing Chair of the Trust, the Hon Karlene Maywald, will step down from the role of Chairperson at the conclusion of the Trust’s February Board meeting, after over four years leading the Board.
Some highlights of the year in review include:
- Launch of our Purpose Statement: “To foster courageous leadership to tackle big challenges in water and environment.”
- Inaugural Life Membership awarded to Leith Boully.
- Two uninterrupted Leadership Programs delivering 31 new Fellows to our network.
- Five-year hosting agreement signed with University of Canberra.
- Improved budget outcomes evidencing solid recovery from the impacts of Covid.
- Deeper engagement of Fellows in our Governance.
- Our first Nationally Significant Conversation, lead by Fellows.
- The ongoing support and commitment of our Scholarship providers and Sponsors.
- A celebration of some of the key achievements of our Fellows and Friends.
In launching the Annual Report, Trust CEIO Darryl Day said
“For our Chair, the Hon Karlene Maywald, and me, this is our final Annual Report as the Trust transitions to a new leadership team. We welcome Professor Emerita Cynthia Mitchell as our Chairperson designate, and Rosie Wheen as incoming Chief Executive Officer, both appointments taking effect in February 2024. We leave the Trust in good shape and in good hands.
It has been an honour to contribute to the Peter Cullen Trust, and a privilege to work with and support the Fellows, Friends, partners, staff and Board that make up our rich network.
Thank you for your commitment to tackling those big challenges in water and environment, and for Speaking Truth to Power.”
The Peter Cullen Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that works to bridge the gap between science and policy in the water sector. Our purpose is to foster courageous leadership to tackle big challenges in water and environment.
For enquiries, please contact Darryl Day, CEO, on 0401118190 or firstname.lastname@example.org