PCT National Webinar | Law and Lore
FOR FELLOWS AND FRIENDS OF THE TRUST
In the Peter Cullen spirit of meaningful conversation, robust debate and capacity building, we are pleased to present our third National Webinar for 2023, in which our panelists will unpack some of the challenges that we face in water law, justice, policy and collective wisdom in the face of a changing climate.
- What: PCT National Webinar | Law and Lore
- Who: PCT Fellows and Friends
- When: Wednesday 18 October 2023, 12.30-2.00pm AEDT
- Where: Webinar via Zoom
Panellists: Click through for individual bios
- Professor Jennifer McKay AM, Professor of Business Law – Justice and Society, University of South Australia; Friend of the Trust
- Dr Madeleine Hartley , Fellow (2017), Churchill Fellow (2019), Manager, Policy and Regulatory Strategy, Water NSW
- Dr Anne Poelina , Fellow (2011), Professor Indigenous Knowledges, Nulungu Research Institute, University of Notre Dame
- A 10-minute presentation from each of our panellists. Recorded for later access by the PCT Network.
- Followed by 1-hour of Q&A and open discussion under Chatham House Rule. Not recorded.
- Webinar facilitated by PCT CEO, Darryl Day.
Click HERE to register.
The Zoom link will be shared with all those registered 24 hours prior to the webinar.